Tuition for the 2017-2018 can be requested from:
Contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone at 210-323-0181.
- 2 jerseys, 2 practice shirts, 1 tournament warm-up t-shirt, warm-up top and bottoms, backpack, practice gym rental, tournaments, coach fees, etc
- 2 practices per week, number of tournaments listed above
- 14-18 Darkside/National teams will have 2 mandatory MONDAY NIGHT clinics monthly to attend
- 14-18 Darkside/National teams will have 2017 College Coaches Camp included in fees AND will be MANDATORY
NOT Included in Fees:
- USAV Membership ($45)
- Referee / Scorekeeping certification (2 year cert.)
- Philanthropic support TSHIRTS (Dig Pink Team T-shirt, Go Red for Diabetes Team T-shirt)
- OPTIONAL additional player / team warmup shirts, spirit wear, shoes, spandex, socks, kneepads, etc
- Player hotels FOR ANY TOURNAMENTS, transportation or flights to and from tournaments,
SA Force Scholarships
- At SA Force, we offer two types of scholarships. Each year, collectively, our board of directors decides how we can better serve the community. SA Force serves in two ways.
- The first is through a college scholarship of $2,500. All of our outgoing seniors apply throughout the fall and one player is awarded the $2,500 scholarship prior to leaving for college.
- The second is through our tuition scholarship program. Returning SA Force players only may apply and depending on the funding available and personal information, can receive scholarship money towards their daughter/son’s tuition.
Criteria Includes, But is Not Limited To:
- Current of former SA Force players ONLY
- Must submit personal/financial information requested on application
Our SA Force Tuition Scholarship Program was started in order to better accommodate ALL situations with the club. By doing this, we only offer up to HALF of the tuition paid through our program. Most families who are awarded the scholarships are only awarded partially and can either pay off or “work off” the rest by volunteering their time and efforts through the club and facility.
Please contact the office directly for the Scholarship Application.